The WLS Burner is the ideal product for use during a (low calorie) diet or during Intermittent Fasting. Athletes also often use Burners to burn extra energy during their workouts to lose extra fat.
Its unique composition contains essential amino acids, quinine, green tea extract and vitamin B2.
Plus points of WLS Burner
- Green tea extract can support fat burning*.
- Contains vitamin B2, important for supporting energy metabolism
- Contains the essential amino acids L-valine and L-isoleucine
- The medium bitter taste of tonic is refreshing and pleasant
WLS Burner as a weight loss aid
To lose weight, you need to maintain a calorie deficit. This means that you need to consume more calories in a day than you take in through your diet. This is not easy for everyone and that is why there are supplements that can help you do this, think of them as aids.
The key ingredients in fat burners are designed to stimulate hormonal responses in the body, reduce feelings of hunger and give you extra energy.
Tips for using WLS Burner
- Please note that the packaging contains a sachet of silica to prevent clumping.
- Mix 1 scoop with a large glass of water and shake well. Note: It remains a little grainy, you can just drink it.
- The taste is bitter because of the quinine, you can of course add sugar-free lemonade (powder) if you like.
- Just remember that a fat burner can never replace a proper diet. So if you want to lose weight, you need to eat healthy.
- Maintain a calorie deficit: To lose weight, you need to maintain a calorie deficit. This is essential to achieve results. The WLS Burner can help you do this by reducing the feeling of hunger. This helps you to cut out unnecessary snacks and it gives you a nice boost of energy.
- Burners are specifically designed to give you the right dosage of different ingredients to support weight loss. However, this does not mean that the more of the ingredients you take, the better the results. The instructions on the packaging should always be followed.
- It is important to always have realistic expectations. You can only lose weight permanently if you are realistic and set yourself goals.
What does Green tea extract do in the body?
Green tea extract is an important component of WLS Burner. Among other things, it supports energy management, (fat) metabolism and digestion*.
What is EGCG?
EGCG is the most important ingredient in green tea. This substance gives green tea its healing properties. With green tea, the fresh leaves are steamed. This prevents the polyphenols from oxidising. Scientific research has shown that EGCG is a very powerful antioxidant with numerous health-promoting properties.
- Good for the heart and blood vessels
- Helps lower cholesterol levels
- Increases fat burning
- Powerful antioxidant.
Energy with Vitamin B2, Riboflavin
Vitamin B2, also known as riboflavin, is the next important ingredient in WLS Burner. The B vitamins, including B2, are known as energy vitamins: They help activate the body's natural energy and help release energy from fats, carbohydrates and proteins in the diet. In addition, vitamin B2 helps reduce fatigue and tiredness and helps protect the body's cells from possible harmful external influences.
Proteins: Building blocks
Proteins are versatile building blocks of our body! They are needed to maintain our muscles and bones. Muscles, sport and proteins are closely linked: Proteins contribute to the growth of muscle mass and support muscle recovery after training or exercise. Proteins also play a role in bone formation.
What are Essential Amino Acids?
Just as proteins are building blocks for our bodies, amino acids are building blocks on a smaller level. A distinction is made between non-essential and essential amino acids. The essential amino acids cannot be produced by the body itself. Examples are L-isoleucine and L-valine. These amino acids are added to WLS Burner.
*This is a health claim pending approval by the European Commission.