From Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:00
Send us a message via e-mail
Answer within 24 hours
WLS Products takes your privacy very seriously and shall handle your personal data with the utmost security and care. In this Privacy Statement you will learn how we handle your data as well as learn about your rights concerning our processing of your data. We advise that you read this Privacy Statement thoroughly. Should you have any questions or remarks, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Who is WLS Products?
WLS Products is the private company WLS Products BV, with registered office at (5144 EA) WAALWIJK listed at the Traderegister of the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under 18082785.
WLS Products is as the controller ultimately responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data.
Below you will find extensive information about how we handle your data.
1. Access data and hostingYou may visit our website without revealing any personal information. With every visit on the website, the web server stores automatically only a so-called server log file which contains e.g. the name of the requested file, your IP address, the date and time of the request, the volume of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data), and documents the request.
These access data are analysed exclusively for the purpose of ensuring the smooth operation of the website and improving our offer. This serves according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. f) GDPR the protection of our legitimate interests in the proper presentation of our offer that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests. All access data are deleted no later than seven days after the end of your visit on our website.
2. Data collection and use for processing the contract and for opening a customer accountWe collect personal data that you voluntarily submit to us when you place an order or when you contact (e.g. via contact form or e-mail). Mandatory fields are marked as such, because we absolutely need those data to process the contract or to process your contact request and you would otherwise not be able to send the order or the contact request. It is evident in each input form what data are collected. We use the data that you disclose to us to perform the contract and process your enquiries according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. b) GDPR. Insofar as you have given your consent according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. a) GDPR by deciding to open a customer account, we will use your data for the purpose of opening a customer account. Upon completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, any further processing of your data will be restricted, and your data will be deleted upon expiry of the retention period applicable under relevant regulations, unless you expressly consent to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by law, of which we inform you in this notice. Your customer account can be deleted at any time. For this purpose you can either send a message to the contact option specified below or use the relevant function available in the customer account.
3. Transfer of dataWe disclose your data to the shipping company in the scope required for the delivery of the ordered goods according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. b) GDPR. Depending on the payment service provider you have selected during the ordering process, we disclose the payment details collected for order processing purposes to the bank commissioned to handle the payment and, as the case may be, to the payment service provider commissioned by us or to the selected payment service. Some of those data are collected by the selected payment service providers themselves if you open an account with them. In such a case, during the ordering process, you must register with your payment service provider using your access data. In this respect, the privacy notice of the relevant payment service provider applies.
4. Email newsletter, E-mail advertising if you subscribe to the newsletterIf you subscribe to our newsletter, we will regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. a) GDPR, using the data required or disclosed by you separately for this purpose. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter service at any time. For this purpose you can either send a message to the contact option specified below or use the opt-out link in the newsletter. Upon unsubscription, we will delete your email address unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by the law, of which we inform you in this notice.
5. Integration of the Trusted Shops TrustbadgeWe have integrated the Trusted Shops Trustbadge on this website in order to display our Trusted Shops Trustmark and offer the Trusted Shops products to customers after placing an order.
This serves the protection of our legitimate interests in the optimal marketing of our offer according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. f) GDPR that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests. The Trustbadge and the advertised trust badge services are offered by Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Cologne, Germany.
With every use of the Trustbadge, the web server automatically saves a so-called server log file which contains e.g. your IP address, the date and time of the request, the volume of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data), and documents the request. Those access data are not analysed and are automatically overwritten no later than seven days after the end of your website visit.
Other personal data are transferred to Trusted Shops only if you decide to use or have already registered to use Trusted Shops products after placing an order. In such a case, the contract concluded between you and Trusted Shops applies.
Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookiesSafari™: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=de_DE&viewlocale=en_USChrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=enFirefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferencesOpera™: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
Please note that disabling cookies may limit your access to some features of our website.
Using of Google (Universal) Analytics for web analyticsFor the purpose of website analytics, this website uses Google (Universal) Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC (www.google.com). This serves the protection of our legitimate interests in the optimised presentation of our offer according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. f) GDPR that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests. Google (Universal) Analytics uses methods, like e.g. cookies, that enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information collected automatically by cookies about your use of this website are as a rule transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the United States. At the same time, as IP anonymisation is enabled on this website, the IP address will be shortened before being transmitted within the area of member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address will be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. Generally, Google does not associate the anonymised IP address, transmitted from your browser through Google Analytics, with any other data held by Google.Google LLC is headquartered in the USA and is certified to the EU-US-Privacy Shield. You will see the up-to-date certificate < href="//www.privacyshield.gov/list">here. Based on this agreement between the USA and the European Commission, the latter has recognised entities certified to the Privacy Shield as those ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
You may prevent the data generated by cookies and related to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) from being recorded and processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available through the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Alternatively to the browser plugin, you may click this link, to prevent Google Analytics from recording your data on this website in the future. In this process, an opt-out cookie will be stored on your end-user device. If you clear your cookies, you will have to click the link again.
7. Sending rating reminders by emailRating reminder by Trusted ShopsIf, when or after placing your order, you have given us your express consent to doing so according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. a) GDPR, we will disclose your e-mail address to Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15c, 50823 Cologne, Germany (www.trustedshops.com), so that they can email you a rating reminder.
You may revoke your consent at any time by sending a message to the contact option specified below or directly to Trusted Shops.
8. Contact possibilities and your rightsBeing the data subject, you have the following rights according to: • art. 15 GDPR, the right to obtain information about your personal data which we process, within the scope described therein; •art. 16 GDPR, the right to immediately demand rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us; • art. 17 GDPR, the right to request erasure of your personal data stored with us, unless further processing is required - to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information; - for compliance with a legal obligation; - for reasons of public interest or - for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims; • art. 18 GDPR, the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data, insofar as - the accuracy of the data is contested by you; - the processing is unlawful, but you refuse their erasure; - we no longer need the data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or - you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR; • art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request its transmission to another controller; • art. 77 GDPR, the right to complain to a supervisory authority . As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your habitual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
If you have any questions about how we collect, process or use your personal data, want to enquire about, correct, restrict or delete your data, or withdraw any consents you have given, or opt-out of any particular data use, please contact us directly using the contact data provided in our site notice.
Right to objectIf we process personal data as described above to protect our legitimate interests that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests, you may object to such data processing with future effect. If your data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you may exercise this right at any time as described above. If your data are processed for other purposes, you have the right to object only on grounds relating to your particular situation.
After you have exercised your right to object, we will no longer process your personal data for such purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
This does not apply to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes. In such a case we will no longer process your personal data for such purposes.
General credit assessment when choosing payment option 'Klarna'
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Provided that you gave us your express consent to it, we reserve the right to obtain information about your identity and creditworthiness using the services of specialised service providers (credit reference agencies). To this end, we will transfer your personal data needed for the credit assessment to the following company(ies):CRIF Bürgel GmbHRadlkoferstraße 281373 MünchenGermany
In this process, we will apply appropriate measures to respect your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests. You can contact us via the contact option specified below to present your standpoint and contest the decision. You may revoke your consent at any time by sending a message using the contact data below. The consequence may be that we will no longer be able to offer you certain payment options.
How does WLS Products use your personal data?
Underneath you will find an overview of the purposes for the processing of your personal data. You will also find a specification of which data WLS Products uses for that specific purpose, the legal justification, and the amount of time WLS Products keeps this data. For clarity’s sake, we have categorised the purposes.
Services, customer management and financial administration
Purpose: Financial administrationInformation: Company name, Billing address, Bank details, Outstanding balanceLegal basis: Legitimate interestsimportance: Commercial interestsStorage period: As long as necessary for this purpose
Purpose: Order Management
Information: Home address, Delivery address, Billing address, Email, Phone, Order Number, Complaint content, VAT number, Customer numberLegal basis: Legitimate interestsimportance: Commercial interestsStorage period: As long as necessary for this purpose
Purpose: Handling complaints
Purpose: Website analyticsInformation: Online behaviour, LocationLegal basis: Legitimate interestsInterest concerned: Commercial interestsStorage period: As long as necessary for this purpose
Security and fraud prevention
Purpose: data securityInformation: Phone, IBAN number, Name, AddressLegal basis: Legitimate interestsInterest concerned: Commercial interestsStorage period: As long as necessary for this purpose
How did we obtain your personal data?
WLS Products has obtained your data because you have provided this data to us. .
What are your rights?
Under the European General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of rights with regard to your data and the processing thereof:
You may access your personal information and make any necessary changes in your account. If you would like to see which personal data WLS Products has obtained about you, you may exercise your right of access by submitting a request to WLS Products.
If you wish to make changes to the personal information that you have seen as a result of a request for access and you are unable to make the changes yourself in your account, you may request that WLS Products makes these changes for you. You may request that WLS Products modifies, corrects, supplements, erases or shields your information.
Restriction of processing of personal data
You also have the right, under certain conditions, to ask WLS Products to restrict the processing of your personal data.
Right to object
If processing of your data takes place on the grounds of 'legitimate interest' by WLS Products or a third party, you have the right to object to that processing.
Portability of data
You have the right to obtain your personal data from WLS Products. WLS Products will provide this in a structured and commonly used format, which can easily be opened using commonly used digital systems.
When the legal basis for a particular processing is your explicit consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent. This does not affect past processing, but does mean that we will no longer be allowed to process this data in the future. It may also result in WLS Products no longer being able to provide you with certain services.
Response from WLS Products
A request can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. WLS Products will comply with your request as soon as possible and in any case no later than one (1) month after WLS Products has received such a request. If WLS Products rejects your request, we will indicate in our reply why the request was rejected.
Recipients of your personal data
It is possible that WLS Products is required to submit your data to a third party, for example to fulfill a legal obligation.
Can changes be made to this Privacy Statement?
This Privacy Statement is subject to changes. We therefore advise you to regularly read the Privacy Statement for any such changes.
Questions, remarks, and complaints
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement or the way in which WLS Products uses your data, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a complaint about the way your data is processed, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Furthermore, you always have the right to contact the competent national data protection authority. In The Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.