CelebrateONE multivitamin with iron, sleeve, capsules
- Delivery time 3-5 business days
- Your order is safe with Trusted Shops insurance
- Over 44,000 satisfied customers
- Contains 18 or 45 mg of iron per capsule
- Easy to swallow
- 3000 IU of Vitamin D per capsule
- Only 1 capsule daily for Sleeve patients!
From Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us a message via e-mail
For those who want to avoid taking a separate iron supplement, take our:
CelebrateONE Multivitamin with Iron, capsules
It contains all of your critical vitamins and minerals, as well as 18 or 45 mg of iron. This is a great way to combine supplements, but if you take this product, you may NOT take calcium at the same time, in order to avoid absorption interference. Available in a capsule but also as a chewable flavor: Tropical.
CelebrateONE Multivitamin is available in capsules and chewables, especially designed for patients with a restrictive kind of surgery, like gastric band or gastric sleeve. This way, they can obtain everything they need in just 1 capsule of chewable a day.
- 18 or 45 mg of iron
- 3,000 IU of vitamin D3
- 500 mcg of vitamin B-12
Key Things to Look for in Our CelebrateONE Multivitamin:
- Vitamin B-12 (as methylcobalamin & cyanocobalamin) - With over 8,000% of the daily value (DV) of vitamin B-12, CelebrateONE Multivitamin contains one of the highest studied levels of B-12 for WLS patients. Studies have shown that at these levels, 95% of patients will NOT need additional sublingual B-12.*
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) - Our multivitamin contains the highest level of vitamin D available in a bariatric product. Vitamin D deficiencies are quite common in bariatric surgery patients so taking a multivitamin with adequate levels of vitamin D3 is critical to your health.
- B-Complex - In addition to vitamin B-12, the other B-complex vitamins are critical for your health following surgery. Certain B vitamins such as vitamin B1 (thiamin) are critical immediately following surgery and our Multi-Complete 36 contains the most appropriate levels of each vitamin, in the proper form for bariatric surgery patients, reducing the need for an extra B-complex supplement.*
- Vitamin A - By blending pre-formed (retinyl palmitate) and beta-carotene to make up our vitamin A, we are providing the safest and most effective approach available for this key vitamin. This blend allows your body to regulate its intake of vitamin A, absorbing only what it needs to function properly.
- Magnesium - This critical mineral is most effective in the citrate form. Celebrate contains the highest percentage of magnesium citrate of any bariatric supplement.
- Chelated Minerals - Chelation simply means, "attaching to." By chelating our mineral forms to an amino acid, we have increased the likelihood that these minerals will be absorbed in a low acid environment.
- Water Miscible Vitamins ADEK - We utilize dry, water miscible forms of vitamins A, D, E, and K to further enhance absorption. This means that these nutrients do not have to be taken with fat to optimize absorption, unlike other fat-soluble vitamins included in many multivitamins.
* Patients should follow the instructions of their bariatric surgeon regarding proper supplementation. Proper supplementation should be viewed as an individualized regimen based upon each patient’s individual medical history, laboratory studies, and current medication use.
Daily Dosage = 1 capsule
|Stomach Reduction Type||Sleeve|