- Delivery time 3-5 business days
- Your order is safe with Trusted Shops insurance
- Over 44,000 satisfied customers
From Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us a message via e-mail
D-mannose is a type of sugar that is related to glucose but is hardly metabolized in the body. D-mannose is excreted in the urine instead. On its way through the bladder, D-mannose binds those bacteria that cause urinary tract infections and cystitis.
WLS D-Mannose, 100 capsules
The annoying bacteria disappear - bound to the D-mannose - with the urine in the toilet.
D-mannose is not only a therapy component of urinary tract infections, but also a method for the prevention of recurrent cystitis - without side effects, of course.
Advantages of D-Mannose
- 50+ times more effective than cranberry
- Does not bother the good gut-bacteria
- Does not disturb normal body functions
- Hypoallergenic and free of additives
- Does not cause fungal infections like anti biotics
- D-Mannose and menopause
- During and after menopause, one in ten women will experience recurrent bladder infections.
- Also, during and after menopause, mucous membranes in the body become thinner and drier. This makes them more susceptible to inflammation. For example, bladder infection is more likely to be lurking.
- Do you have sensitive mucous membranes? Then use a daily maintenance dose of 1 capsule of D-Mannose and be one step ahead of your cystitis.
Better to prevent than to cure
Use 1 to 2 capsules of D-mannose 3 times daily in the acute phase of bladder infections.
Then use 1 capsule per day as a maintenance dose.
D-mannose is suitable for women, men and children.