WLS CalMagD powder, Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin D3
- Delivery time 3-5 business days
- Your order is safe with Trusted Shops insurance
- Over 44,000 satisfied customers
From Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us a message via e-mail
Why would you take 3 seperate supplements, if you can have them all at once with our CalMagD powder? It is a unique blend with a perfect price.
WLS CalMagD is a soluble powder, in 500 gram jars, with a handy measuring spoon. It contains the ideal mixture between Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin D.
- Calcium has a positive influence on your nervous system and digestive system. Furthermore, calcium plays an important role in keeping your bones strong and healthy.
- Magnesium can help you feel less tired, and it has a positive influence on the nervous system. Magnesium can also help with your concentration.
- Vitamin D3 plays a role in keeping your muscles strong and lean.
CalMagD has been developed especially for WLS Products. It contains the right amounts of calcium citrate, magnesium citrate and a high dosage of vitamin D3. This combination has been designed for perfect absorbability.
WLS CalMagD comes in 500 gram jars with a measuring spoon of 1ml.
Calcium citrate, magnesium citrate, vitamin D3. That's all. No additions.
Free from allergens. No fillers or other additives.
Ingredients per half a measuring spoon (0.5 ml): calcium 317 mg 40% RI, magnesium 215 mg 57% RI, vitamin D3 60 mcg / 2,400 IU 1200% RI (*% RI = proportion of the reference intake value).
|Product type||Combination supplement|
|Quantity / Content||500 grams|
Ingredients per half a measuring spoon (0.5 ml): calcium 317 mg 40% RI, magnesium 215 mg 57%, vitamin D3 60 mcg / 2,400 IU 1200% (*% RI = proportion of the reference intake value).
|Quantity of vitamin D3||10.000 IU|
|Free from / suitable for||Sugar free, Fructose free, Lactose free, Gluten free, Soy free, Porcine free, Vegetarian|
|Warnings||Not suitable during pregnancy and / or lactation, Not suitable for children under the age of 10|