KAL Natural Astaxanthin 5mg
- Delivery time 3-5 business days
- Your order is safe with Trusted Shops insurance
- Over 44,000 satisfied customers
From Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us a message via e-mail
Against sunburn, skin aging and more!
KAL Astaxanthin 5 mg, 60 vegetarian capsules, (10mg = 2 capsules)
No agent is as versatile as the most powerful antioxidant, astaxanthin.
Astaxanthin is 65 times stronger than vitamin C, 54 times stronger than beta-carotene and 14 times stronger than vitamin E.
Absolute tip for the prevention of sunburn and the maintenance of the eyesight. Astaxanthin also inhibits the aging process and supports the immune system. But that's not all.
Astaxanthin for the brain and eyes
Astaxanthin crosses both the blood-brain barrier and the blood retina barrier and directly protects the eyes, brain and central nervous system. This reduces the risk of starlings, blindness, dementia and Alzheimer's.
Astaxanthin and inflammation
Astaxanthin's anti-inflammatory properties are impressive. Astaxanthin has been shown to help with rheumatism, muscle pain, tennis elbow, joint pain and carpal tunnel syndrome. Astaxanthin relieves pain and inhibits inflammation.
Is Astaxanthin Safe?
Our KAL Astaxanthin is obtained from the Haematococcus pluvialis algae. Astaxanthin has been used in food supplements for more than 15 years and is very safe for consumers.
In the USA, astaxanthin with the so-called GRAS status (Generally Recognized As Safe) is considered harmless. No side effects are known from astaxanthin.
Animal toxicity studies have shown no adverse effects from astaxanthin (in doses varying from 5 to 18 g / kg / day). In human studies, doses up to 40 mg / day (over three weeks) were administered without any negative effects.
All health-promoting properties of astaxanthin at a glance
• Protects skin and eyes from damage due to UV radiation
• Protects against aging
• Supports the cleansing effects of the liver, lungs and kidneys
• Inhibits inflammatory processes
• Promotes resilience
• Protects the stomach and intestinal wall and prevents indigestion
• Stimulates and regulates the immune system
• Has a positive effect on glucose and lipid metabolism
• Promotes blood circulation in the hair vessels, including in the eyes
• Has cancer-protecting effects
• Reduces oxidative stress and LDL oxidation (prevention of atherosclerosis)
• Promotes the recovery of tired eyes
• Stimulates cognitive functions
• Relieves fatigue and muscle pain after physical exertion