KAL Coenzyme B-Complex, Chocolate-Mint
- Delivery time 3-5 business days
- Your order is safe with Trusted Shops insurance
- Over 44,000 satisfied customers
From Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us a message via e-mail
Vitamin B deficiency? A lot of stress?
Most of the B vitamins are not stored by the body. Therefore, it is best to take them every day. Unfortunately B vitamins in many food get lost during preparation and processing. KAL B-Complex contains essential B vitamins. So, you cover your daily nutritional needs in a practical way.
- Vitamin B helps in times of stress.
- Vitamin B supports heart and blood vessels and immune system.
- Vitamin B is essential for the production of energy and metabolism.
- Vitamin B supports the nervous system and hence the performance.
Warning: Side effects
There is a small chance that this product causes a reaction when you are hypersensitive to vitamin B3 (niacine of niacinamide) because it has 250% of the RDA in one dosage of 2 tablets. This innocent reaction can include: flush (sudden reddening of the face or neck), vasodilatation, or itch. Try drinking some milk or other dairy product to reduce the effects.
In case of reactions, we recommend to reduce the dosage to one tablet at a time, or stop taking this product.
SIGNS OF VITAMIN-B-Deficiency
A Vitamin-B-deficiency leads to the several complaints.
Take extra vitamin B (in consultation with your doctor) If you suffer from the following:
- Hair loss
- Concentration and memory problems
- Brittle nails
- Painful or thick tongue, especially when sharp, spicy food and acidic beverages and brush your teeth
- Inflamed or bleeding gums
- Strange feeling in the feet (feeling, to run on cotton)
- Irritability, mood swings, and injustice to severe mental complaints
|Ingredients per 2 Chewable tablets|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 20 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 20 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (niacin) 40 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) 20 mg|
|Vitamin B9 400 µg|
|Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 500 µg|
|Vitamin B7 (biotin) 200 µg|
|Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) 20 mg|
|Choline bitartrate 20 mg|
|Inositol 20 mg|
|PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) 20 mg|
|Stevia 22 mg|