Bio-Innovations Copper Citrate 1.5 mg
- Delivery time 3-5 business days
- Your order is safe with Trusted Shops insurance
- Over 44,000 satisfied customers
From Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:email@example.com
Send us a message via e-mail
Copper is involved in many bodily functions. Copper is preferably supplemented with other minerals (and vitamins). Biotech's Cu-1.5 is formulated with the amino acid complex copper citrate, which is more bioavailable than the commonly used inorganic salts, such as copper oxide and copper sulphate.
Bio-Innovations Copper Citrate 1.5 mg, 100 capsules
- Iron: Copper supports iron transport in the body
- Nervous system: Copper also ensures the proper functioning of the nervous system
- Immune system: Copper helps the immune system and thus supports the body's defenses. Copper helps the natural immune system of the body's cells
- Antioxidant: Copper is good for maintaining healthy cells and tissues. Copper is cell-protective, it is an antioxidant.
- Skin & Connective tissue: Copper promotes normal pigmentation of the skin. Copper contributes to the maintenance of strong (blood) vessels. Copper contributes to the maintenance of the cartilage. Copper is good for the connective tissue in the skin
- Hair: Copper contributes to normal pigmentation of the hair.
- Energy: Copper activates the natural energy in the body. Copper is important for energy metabolism. Copper helps to release energy from the food.
Contraindications for copper supplementation
- Wilson's disease (hereditary copper accumulation)
- Liver and bile disorders
- Coronary bypass surgery
Advice for copper supplementation
Maintenance dose above 18 years: 1-2 mg / day, children under 18 years: 0.5-1 mg / day
Therapeutic dosage above 18 years: 2-3 mg / day, under 18 years 1-2 mg / day