Basic Value Pack Mini Bypass / SADI
- Delivery time 3-5 business days
- Your order is safe with Trusted Shops insurance
- Over 44,000 satisfied customers
From Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us a message via e-mail
3 months of Vitamin Power at a special price!
- Regular price: €111
- Value Pack: €99
- Stay healthy for only €1.10 per day!
- Multi Complete: 2 a day and Calcium Plus: 3 a day
Please note, that this package already has a discount and is therefore excluded from the quantity discount.
What is in the Basic Mini Bypass value pack for 3 months?
Why order the Basic Value pack?
- All you need for 3 months
- Free advice and help from the WLS team, we are like-minded!
- Chewable and sublingual tablets: The absorption begins in the mouth
- Tasty, so you look forward to taking them every day
- Easy on the stomach
- Daily dose of iron and B12 to celebrate life full of energy
- Maintaining good blood levels, even in the longer term
Our search for delicious Bariatric vitamins
Beppie, Melanie and I all have experience with bariatric surgery.
Many of our employees have undergone a WLS operation.
That's why we started our search for bariatric vitamins.
Vitamins that are really tasty and also good for the stomach.For the rest of your life: take pills every day
If you need to take supplements every day to stay healthy, then why not take a tasty alternative?
Because after a stomach reduction you have to take vitamins for the rest of your life.
Our search stopped when we found Celebrate Vitamins.
Try Celebrate for 3 months!
We like to see happy and healthy like-minded people.
Our mission is to provide the best bariatric vitamins.
(And we have been doing that for over 12 years now!)
Since it is difficult to find out what you need after a stomach reduction, we have put together this starter pack for you.
A complete package for 3 months, with multivitamin + iron and calcium.
About the Mini Gastric Bypass or Omega Loop surgery
Because of developments in laparoscopic (“keyhole”) surgery, the Mini Gastric Bypass (MGBP or Omega Loop) has started to come back into fashion and is being promoted as a quick and effective alternative to standard Gastric Bypass. This type of weight loss surgery is chosen when patients are morbidly Obese.
How Does Mini Gastric Bypass Differ from the Standard Gastric Bypass?
The main difference between the standard Gastric Bypass surgery and the Mini Gastric Bypass is that in the Omega Loop Gastric Bypass there is only one anastomosis between the new stomach and the bowel bypass point. In the standard Gastric Bypass procedure, there are two – an upper and a lower anastomosis. Because of this, the Mini Gastric Bypass can be completed in less time than the standard Gastric Bypass and – at least theoretically – with fewer early complications.
Because the stomach pouch is created on the lower curvature of the stomach and there is only one anastomosis, the procedure is also easily reversible if needed, unlike the standard Gastric Bypass.
When it comes to weight loss results, studies show that weight loss and health benefits resulting from Mini Gastric Bypass are essentially the same as results seen from the standard Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass.
How does the Mini Gastric Bypass or Omega Loop surgery work
As with the standard Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass (RYGBP) the Omega Loop Mini Gastric Bypass (MGBP) works both by restricting the amount of food that can be eaten at any one time, and by altering gut hormones involved in appetite control.
In the first part of mini gastric bypass surgery the stomach is divided and a small tube of stomach created which becomes the pouch. This is the restrictive part of the procedure and means that only a very small amount of food can be taken at any one time.
Next, the surgeon brings up a loop of bowel (between 150-200cm long) and joins this to the lower part of the stomach pouch. (The joining of bowel to bowel, or stomach to bowel is called an “anastamosis”). This means that food passes from the small pouch into the small bowel where it meets the digestive juices which have moved downwards from the main part of the stomach. In effect, therefore, about 2m of small bowel has been bypassed before absorption of food (and calories) can take place. Fewer calories absorbed, means weight loss.
Things to know about the Mini Gastric Bypass
- The Mini Gastric Bypass is always performed under general anesthesia and laparoscopically.
- You stay for 2 to 3 nights in the hospital. As noted before: this procedure is reversible!
- Duration of surgery is approx. 90 minutes.
- Experience shows that, over the first two years after surgery, it is possible to lose 50% - 70% of the excess weight.
- A good operation for diabetics. Patient following surgery show immediate improvement of their diabetes, some coming off insulin within a few days post-surgery.
- Supplements will be needed lifelong.
- Produces significant malabsorbtion to Iron and calcium.
- Dumping syndrome is less common than Gastric Bypass.
- Reflux may be a problem in 5-10% of patients.