2 x WLS Melatonin 5 mg
- Delivery time 3-5 business days
- Your order is safe with Trusted Shops insurance
- Over 44,000 satisfied customers
From Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:email@example.com
Send us a message via e-mail
Melatonin is a natural hormone. Melatonin helps to fall asleep faster. Melatonin also contributes to reducing the experience of jet lag feelings.
Our body normally produces about 30 mg of melatonin per day.
Double package: 2 x WLS Melatonin 5 mg, 2x120 tablets
At WLS we believe that if you sleep well and the body and mind get enough rest, you will stay vital and healthier.
Melatonin is a natural supplement. A substance that we all have in our brains.
How does Melatonin work?
Just before falling asleep, the concentration of melatonin in the blood increases. Artificially administered melatonin can treat hormonal sleep-imbalances very well.
When you take melatonin, you will find that your sleep is healthier and more restful than any other remedy you know.
Order melatonin today and finally sleep well again.
Melatonin is a dietary supplement that is mainly used to treat sleep problems. It is much safer than conventional sleep aids and has few unwanted side effects. The risk of accidental overdose is virtually non-existent.
Characteristics WLS Melatonin Pure 5 mg
- Highly dosed: 5 mg
- Melatonin contributes to falling asleep faster
- Can also be used with jet lag
- Melatonin 5 mg is very safe.
- If you use Melatonin for a longer period of time and want to reduce or stop taking it, first take half a tablet every day for a week, then half a tablet every other day for one week. Often the body picks up the production itself.
Tips and advice
Melatonin wird vom Körper produziert, um den Wach-/Schlafrhythmus zu steuern.
|2x Melatonin 5 mg||120 count|
Verwendung zu therapeutischen Zwecken:
|Ingestion Form||Melting Tablets|
|Free from / suitable for||Sugar free, Fructose free, Lactose free, Gluten free, Soy free, Vegetarian|
|Warnings||Not suitable during pregnancy and / or lactation, Not suitable for children under the age of 4|