Celebrate Iron + C Chewable Tablets
- Delivery time 3-5 business days
- Your order is safe with Trusted Shops insurance
- Over 44,000 satisfied customers
- Ferrous fumarate = easy on the stomach
- Vitamin C for maximum absorption
- Absorption through mouth and stomach
- Does not stain the teeth
From Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:email@example.com
Send us a message via e-mail
Iron deficiencies are one of the most common side effects of bariatric surgery. To ensure your health, we developed an iron that is easy on the stomach and easy for your body to absorb. Our iron is available in 18 mg, 30 mg, 45 mg and 60 mg chewable tablets, as well as a non-chewable 30 mg tablet. Our lowest-level iron, the 18 mg comes in light, bright Tangerine, the 30 mg in classic, delicious Grape, and the 60 mg in bold Berry, a strong berry mix for a strong iron supplement.
Celebrate Iron + C, chewables
- 18, 30, 45 and 60 mg ferrous fumarate
- Includes vitamin C
Key Things to Look for in Our Iron + C:
- Taste & Texture - If you are choosing a chewable product, then these aspects are very important to you. Celebrate’s Iron + C chewable will not only provide you with the best iron formulation available in a bariatric product, but it will also deliver it in a product that you will love! In addition, each dose has a different flavor, which makes taking a daily iron supplement less of a chore and more like a treat!
- Tablet Size - While our chewable iron is the best tasting product on the planet, sometimes you just get tired of chewing. For those patients, we have formulated a tiny iron tablet. It packs 30 mg of iron that is also designed to be easy on the stomach.
- Vitamin C - While vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, it also aids in the absorption of iron.
- Doesn’t Stain – Microcoating our chewable Iron + C allows it to still be absorbed in the bariatric gut, but removes the ability of the chewable iron to stain the teeth.
* Patients should follow the instructions of their bariatric surgeon regarding proper supplementation. Proper supplementation should be viewed as an individualized regimen based upon each patient’s individual medical history, laboratory studies, and current medication use.