Bio-Tech Vitamin K2-MK7 150 mcg
- Delivery time 3-5 business days
- Your order is safe with Trusted Shops insurance
- Over 44,000 satisfied customers
From Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:email@example.com
Send us a message via e-mail
Bio-Tech Vitamin K2, MK7, 150 mcg, 100 Vcaps
Research shows that menaquinone-7 (MK-7) is more bioavailable and a longer half-life than other forms of vitamin K. MK-7 is formulated with all-natural menaquinone-7, which is derived from fermented soybeans.
- Supports bones and cardiovascular health
- Conducts calcium deposits towards bones instead of soft tissues
- An excellent addition to calcium and vitamin D supplements for optimal bone health
- Formulated with natural menaquinone-7
Natural Vitamin K2 as MK7
The real MK7, as intended by nature.
* Pure trans menaquinone-7
* Directly from the fermentation of B. subtilis natto
* In vitro & in vivo studies
* A variety of powder and oil qualities
* Acknowledged kosher
* EU GMP manufacturing
* Solvent free product
* No additives and preservatives
* Crystal shape or other shapes not required
* GMO free
* No synthetic process
* Patented process technology (U.S. Patent No. 7,947,662)
* Powder in GMO-free maltodextrin
Vitamin K2 for patients.....
- Patients with liver damage or liver disease, those with cystic fibrosis, intestinal inflammation, and patients who have undergone abdominal surgery are at higher risk of vitamin K deficiency.
- Patients with eating disorders such as bulimia and those on a strict or very strict diet are at higher risk of vitamin K deficiency.
- Patients who are taking anticoagulants, silicates, barbiturates, or cefamandole may also be at increased risk.
Symptoms of Vitamin K-deficiency
Signs and symptoms of vitamin K deficiency may include:
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Bleeding gums
- Osteoporosis is strongly linked to a low vitamin K content in the blood
- Cardiovascular diseases are strongly related to a low vitamin K content in the blood
Portion size: 1 capsule