Bio-Tech Vitamin K-1, 1000 mcg
- Delivery time 3-5 business days
- Your order is safe with Trusted Shops insurance
- Over 44,000 satisfied customers
From Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:email@example.com
Send us a message via e-mail
Bio-Tech Vitamin K-1, 1000 mcg, 100 caps
Vitamin K deficiency and Vitamin K for better absorption of vitamin D.
Patients with eating disorders such as bulimia and those on a strict or very strict diet are at higher risk of vitamin K deficiency.
Patients who are taking anticoagulants, silicates, barbiturates, or cefamandole may also be at increased risk.
Signs and symptoms of vitamin K deficiency may include:
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Bleeding gums
- Osteoporosis is strongly linked to a low vitamin K content in the blood
- Cardiovascular diseases are strongly related to a low vitamin K content in the blood
How much Vitamin K should I take?
Contens per capsule
% der empfohlenen Tagesdosis
Patients with liver damage or liver disease, those with cystic fibrosis, intestinal inflammation, and patients who have undergone abdominal surgery are at higher risk of vitamin K deficiency.
According to the Institute of Medicine, the recommended daily intake is 120 micrograms for men and 90 micrograms for women.
- Supports bone and cardiovascular health
- Directs calcium deposits to bones instead of soft tissues
- An excellent complement to calcium and vitamin D supplements for optimal bone health
- Formulated with a dry preparation of vitamin K1
Portion size: 1 capsule
Other ingredients: dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin capsule (Kosher and Halal certified).
Recommended use: 1 capsule daily or according to your doctor's advice.
Does NOT contain: dairy products, eggs, fish, shellfish, nuts, wheat, gluten, soy, sugar, yeast, artificial preservatives or colorings.