Bio-Tech Vitamin E-Max 1000 IU
- Delivery time 3-5 business days
- Your order is safe with Trusted Shops insurance
- Over 44,000 satisfied customers
From Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:email@example.com
Send us a message via e-mail
Bio-Tech Vitamin E-Max, high dosage, 100 softgels
These high dosed Vitamin E 1000IE Softgels support the performance of the organism. Vitamin E protects against free radicals, which can occur in the body cells through an increased use of oxygen when physically active or when under stress.
Vitamin E: a fat-soluble antioxidant
Vitamin E is a vital part of human nutrition. It is the most important fat-soluble antioxidant, which neutralises harmfull radicals in the cells of - for example- the heart, muscles, blood vessels, connective tissue, nerves, reproductive organs and blood cells. Furthermore, Vitamin E has a regulating function when it comes to infections.
- Vitamin E refers to a group of fat-soluble antioxidants that protect cells and tissues by eliminating harmful free radicals.
- As a potent antioxidant, vitamin E may support cardiovascular, immune, and nervous system health.
- Although vitamin E is present in a variety of foods, many individuals do not obtain sufficient amounts from their diet. Vitamin E naturally occurs in eight different forms, but research suggests that vitamin E as d-alpha-tocopherol is the most biologically active.
- E-Max-1000 provides 1000 IU of natural d-alpha tocopherol.
- Supports cardiovascular, immune, and nervous system health
- Potent lipid-soluble antioxidant
- Provides natural d-alpha tocopherol
Vitamin E (Natural) natural d-alpha tocopherol with natural mixed tocopherols, 1000 IU