Bio-Tech Vitamin B6 Complex with Folic Acid and Vitamin B12
- Delivery time 3-5 business days
- Your order is safe with Trusted Shops insurance
- Over 44,000 satisfied customers
From Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us a message via e-mail
Vitamin B6 deficiency?
Bio-Tech Vitamin B6 complex with folic acid and vitamin B12, 100 capsules
Vitamin B6 is a water-soluble vitamin. Vitamin B6 is also known as pyridoxine. Vitamin B6 is one of the more popular and useful members of the B complex vitamins, and is responsible for numerous important biological functions.
Vitamin B6 effects
- Plays a fundamental role in protein metabolism
- Helps to form 60 different enzymes that support the body in numerous processes and
- Strengthens the immune system
- Benefits cardiovascular health
- Improves brain function
- Helps to avoid nervous system disorders
- Maintains healthy homocysteine levels
- Supports bone, and nervous system health
- Formulated with active forms of vitamin B6, folate, and vitamin B12
- B6-Folic Acid is formulated with a combination of B vitamins that are important for maintaining healthy homocysteine levels.
- Homocysteine is a byproduct of protein metabolism that can damage connective tissues and contribute to oxidative stress. High-protein diets, poor nutrition, and genetics factors can result in elevated homocysteine levels. However, supplementation with vitamin B6, folate, and vitamin B12 can balance homocysteine metabolism.
- B6-Folic Acid is formulated with the active forms of these nutrients, providing support for cardiovascular, bone, and nervous system health.
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI and pyridoxal 5'-phosphate), 100 mg; Folate (as folic acid and Quatrefolic L-5 methyltetrahydrofolate glucosamine salt, 5,000 mcg); Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin, 1000 mcg)